ENGINEERED LED TECHNOLOGY by PREMIERE LED
The PRO-ELITE SERIES from PREMIERE LED is available with lumen outputs ranging from 5,700 to 11,400 lumens.
- Power factor ratings of >0.9
- 0-10V dimming drivers are standard.
- High fixture efficacy of up to 144lm/W
- Projected L70 lifespan of 100,000 hrs
- Motion Sensor, daylight sensor, and emergency battery are optional
- Three (3) available distribution patterns: aisle, medium and wide beam (aisle & wide beam additional lead time)
- Engineered thermal management supports applications with ambient temperatures of up to 55?.
- UL/cUL listed and DLC qualified
The PRO-Elite Series comes standard with LM-80 certified high performance and reliable Lumileds LED chips and custom-engineered, constant-current LED drivers with a UL Class 2 rating.
All models come standard with a 7-year limited warranty on both the light engines and drivers, are all built in a white, powder-coated aluminum housing, and all have surge protection built into the fixture.
INSTALLATION: ? Surface mount or chain mounting